I wasn’t sure what I was going to write about this week, but then I came across this TEDx Talk by Simon Sinek and was inspired. What you believe shows who you are, what you can be, and how you connect with others. I decided to keep this simple. This list is not exhaustive but will allow you to get to know and understand me.
- self-discovery is a life-long, intentional journey
- that failing is the best way to learn
- new possibilities are in every moment
- in eating dessert before dinner
- experiencing new things, especially if they scare me
- that we all have everything we need to succeed in life
- love, in all and any of its forms, is valuable
- in reading books that make you question yourself
- pets are family
- sitting next to the Eiffel Tower at night is a must have experience
- that we are required to stand up for those who can’t stand up for themselves
- we all have the ability to be creative
- that “no” is a complete sentence with no explanation necessary
- in playing in the snow as an adult
- in celebrating the achievements of others
What is it that you believe?
Briana is a licensed social worker and self-care coach. She earned her Master’s of Science in Social Administration from Case Western Reserve University in 2014. She has spent the last 5 years working in crisis intervention. Her passion for serving others is the heart of this site. She started Learning To Be Free to assist others in bringing freedom to their lives.