Learning To Be Free would be happy to host your writing! On this website, I strive to support and provide information to people who are looking to love themselves a little bit more. I accept guest posts in the categories of self-discovery, self-care, and self-improvement. If you’re interested in guest posting, please see the following requirements and guidelines.
Requirements and Guidelines:
- Guest posts should be between at least 800 words, with over 1,000 words preferably, and SEO optimized if possible.
- Posts should not be overly self-promotional. Please save the self-promotion for your author’s bio.
- Guest posts should always be original and unpublished on any other websites, including your own or websites that may host syndicated content. If a submitted post if found to be on another website (including your own) it is subject to removal.
- Any links in the body of the post are subject to removal if they are affiliate links and/or overly self-promotional. Learning To Be Free reserves the right to include affiliate links in any post, including guest posts.
- Learning To Be Free reserves the right to edit any guest posts for grammatical errors or brevity.
- Please include a picture (if you are comfortable), a brief bio, and links to your website and/or social media counts (no more than 3 links).
- The submission of a guest post does not guarantee publication. Your guest post will be reviewed and you’ll be notified if it will be published within 1 week of submission.
- Guest posting is NOT paid.
If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines, please ask them before submitting your post. Once you have submitted your post, you are expected to meet and adhere to these guidelines. Please submit your guest post topic (with suggested keywords), submission, OR ask questions at email@example.com
Sponsorships or Other Paid Requests
Please contact me for paid sponsorship opportunities with your budget and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org